Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pancake Perpetrator

You know, I forgot to tell you one of the funniest parts of the other day! When Pete and I were on our way home from Walmart, there was a train coming up, and I started to pretend to freak out. I was like, "oh no! Oh no!!!" And driving towards the intersection to make it (the train was a safe distance and moving at caterpillar pace). Peter was like, "Andrea, calm down, don't kill us." It was great. But we got through and were down the road and nearly home before the train even crossed the intersection.

The other day we were sitting at the bar in our kitchen (it's open on three sides) Rachelle and Will were sitting at one side and a hand reached out from under the bar and placed a cup on the table then retracted. It was so random and hilarious -- yeah, you had to be there. But BFF would know what I was talking about, we have this inside joke about random hands in pictures. I assure you, it's an innocent inside joke.

Speaking of BFF Buddy, I'm kind of pretty sad lately. Because, unless circumstances change, she's not coming for my birthday anymore. Let us take time to reflect on how this makes us all feel:  =(  =(  =(  =(  =(  =(  =(  =(  =(  =(  =(
They were circumstances she could not help so I don't blame her. Well, I don't blame anyone, but I am pretty disappointed. People often say don't have expectations and then you won't be disappointed. Buuuut when you sit around talking about your bff visiting for months and months and she's really convinced she's going to do it, too, it's hard to not. OH WELL! I'm just sad because now I have no clue when I'll see her again. Pretty much no clue. That's the whole point of not taking thought for tomorrow, eh? I just miss her tons, is all. So that's my sad post for the week. I promise I won't post anymore -- okay no promises, but I will try.

Justin didn't eat all his pancakes. I think I should mention that -- Let's reflect on how we feel about THIS: =( =(  =(  =(((((((((((((((((((
Okay, not really. Even though they were homemade pancakes...
Speaking of such people, we're having a dandy time with him here. We went to the lake yesterday (an event that I said I wasn't going to mention but Justin put inception into my mind so now I have to type about it). The water was super clear and cold. But the top layer was warm. There were lesbians there and Justin preached to them. One of them flipped him off (though he's certain they didn't, I'm pretty sure I saw that middle finger. Perhaps that's how they wave, happily, to people). Whenever I see a gay person I get sad and think, "what a confused person." They don't even understand what kind of person they are. We were all born either male or female (with the exception of those children who's parents have to make that difficult choice). There is only one way of reproduction: Male with female. That's how God designed it, that's how nature is, that's how OUR nature is. It is pure logic. Therefore, these gays and lesbians are highly confused as to what they are. Surely somebody's told them. Alright, perhaps they haven't been told. No, really, for reals, they know what they are and they know they are sinning by living the lifestyle they choose. (I can hear my gay-supporting sister shaking her head and getting mad at me.) I am not just against homosexuality, but all sin. Any sin leads to spiritual death. Homosexuality is just a more openly-accepted sin than most others. You don't hear people often defending murder (well, except for abortion). Or stealing. But homosexuality is highly defended so I speak against it more often. Let's just make sure you're clear on how I feel: Being gay is a sin just as stealing, lying, cheating, killing and any other wrong thing that goes against God's law is sin. I will speak against it all just the same. So this isn't a homophobic "I hate gays" post. This is a "I hate sin" post. People often say "love the sinner, hate the sin." I do love the sinner, therefore I tell them the truth: That their sin will put them in hell. Psalm 7:11 says that God is angry with the wicked EVERY DAY. So, if you are in sin, repent! Don't put it off. God will not always strive with your, nor will He keep His anger forever (psalm 103).
I could speak on and on about this matter but I don't feel like clouding my already dismal post with more dismalism. <- like that word? I do.

Anyway, to make things happier, we are celebrating birthdays this weekend! First on the list is my brother's! I love all five of my brothers so much. I often watch them whenever they're doing something and think, "they're so awesome." And they are. I love each and every one of them. Nick is super awesome, he's always been nice to me (well.. almost always), we have hilarious inside jokes and he's been a close friend and companion these past 20-something years. I thank God for him, and all my family members.

I don't know what I'd do without them. 

1 comment:

  1. dude, that is hilar about the hand and the train (especially pete's reaction to it!

    bummer about bff.

    that's annoying that he preached to the lesbos. preaching in public is one thing, invading someone's space and preaching AT them is another.

    i'm not mad at you for your views on gays, but i was shaking my head. i'm not going to argue with you, i just see things differently- a lot of people see things the way i do, and a lot see them the way you do.

    yay for brothers, and birthdays!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Say something so I know you've been here! :)