Sunday, October 2, 2011

Smugness abounds.

Right, so, keeping with my new resolution to start painting more aggressively, I cleaned up the balcony where I usually paint. I had let it go to ruins over the years and it was a dirty mess--mostly because it was outside. Plus, it's not officially "my" balcony or anything, it's a part of the house. That was, until today... 
I've decided to completely take over the balcony for my painting ventures.
Behold, my enterprise:

Here it is!!!

I didn't even realize I had so many brushes! But there they are, all organized. Flat coarse, rounded, fan, angled, rounded flat, and me old ones.

My paint collection of about thirteen years. I didn't realize I had so much!!

Then you have my special, fancy, large brushes, my dusting brushes, my special tools, and then my black and white.

And this... is an un-wanted neighbor. I'm debating having him put out.  Yuck. He's  bigger than my thumb.

A Spring/Summer writing spot, I think. Just add a little chair, maybe a cute little table. The balcony has an outlet! I can do it! And an extra rug, definitely. Yep. This is my little corner of the world. Ahhh. 

1 comment:

  1. that is soooo rad! i can totally picture you up there creating! you do have a ton of painting stuff!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Say something so I know you've been here! :)