Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I Eat Flying Spaghetti Monster for DINNER

I love spaghetti. Did you know that? I love it! It's my favorite.
THIS is what I made for dinner tonight.
Ooooooh

Aahhhhh

PURE bliss.
Yeah, and the meatballs were SUPER good. They were moist and soft and flavorful!
I was smelling them while Tina and I were doing P90X. We're on our third week and already I'm feeling some awesome muscles on my arm. I have triceps! It's awesome.

So, since I'm posting pictures:

Those are my new sheets I dug out of the garage. I was hesitant about putting dusty red and green in my purple room. But, as you see, it's not too bad! But those pillows are awesome. I got them from JC Penny for just 40 bucks! (for both!) They're double chamber real down pillows. They were made for those pillow cases. If you don't have a down pillow, I pity you, and would suggest you get them, but they can cost an arm and a leg. So only do it if you have the moola. Luckily I had my BFF tell me to take advantage of such an awesome deal (yet another reason she's awesome).
So my brother just walked in and sat on my bed next to me, put his arm around me and said, "I love you!" How sweet! And then the other one said, "what are you sucking up for?" Psh.

Anyways, the secret reason I wanted to blog was to express my sadness over a lost love...HAHA. Okay, not REALLY. I mean, the real reason behind it was to post awesome pictures of my super delicious meatball.
But I was going to touch on the subject of heartbreak. Why? Well, I heard a Sanctus Real song today. *sigh* What is the significance behind this? Well, believe it or not, I was once in love. HAHAHAHA! Okay that sounds hilarious but, no, really, I believed myself to be in love at one point in life -- in my adult life, sadly. It all ended in shambles and I'm grateful for that. I don't wish it worked out at all. If anything, I wish I never liked the guy in the first place. The point of this is, I LOVE Sanctus Real, I have, like, four or five of their albums. But you'll never see me listening to them. That's because I listened to them all the time when I was going through my infatuation. This is what's wrong with today's society, they listen to perfectly good songs when they're "in love" and then the songs get ruined when they "break up". Rar! (actually, what's wrong with today's society is-well, hold on, I'll get to that). So I heard a song today, not just any song, but basically our theme song, "We Need Each Other", look it up. It twisted my heart into a sad, twisty scar for a minute. And I felt sad for a minute. And now I'm listening to Sanctus Real. Why? Because it's still an awesome band, darnet! And I want to listen to it!

But my point is, do not. And I mean, DO NOT, let your emotions run you. Listen to God, He will guide you. Never will He use emotions to tell you who you are marrying.
The whole "listen to your heart" thing is terribly wrong! Your heart (your emotions) will deceive you. THAT is what's wrong with today's society. People have everything backwards. They are attracted to a man, so they date them to see if they are marriage material to decide if they want to marry them!
When, really, God will tell you if the man is marriage material, then you are courted by him, then you are attracted to him, then you marry him!
If people would be patient and listen to the Lord on this matter, I am certain they wouldn't have broken hearts. Because you guard your heart by not giving it away to silly emotions that could turn around and bite you. Please learn from my mistake: Keep emotions out of it. Use a level head. God will tell you if he's the one or not. Either way, I'm going to still love Sanctus Real
Why? Because they are awesome. And you shouldn't let a single human being affect you so much. 

One thing I want to point out: Last year or two years ago, I might be bawling. Sheesh, I even bawled at the beginning of this year. Sometimes it seems like the pain is too great to bear. It's physical, in your chest. Have you seen Twilight? Bella says she feels like a hole was punched in her chest. That's how it feels. You feel in a fog, like you can't think. And people always say, "just give it time." And all you want to say back is, "are you crazy??" But, trust me, just give it time. God heals. Praise Him so much for healing me. For healing BFF, too, she was heartbroken once as well. God has made my heart new, and I will save it for the right man this time. God can make your heart new, too, if you trust Him with it. If it hasn't been broken then that's AWESOME and don't give it away until God says, "yep!" Otherwise I will come to your house and personally smite you reproachfully on the cheek! But if you happen to find yourself in a situation where you do hurt, and you do think it's impossible to ever feel whole again: God will heal. It just takes time. Thank-you God for healing and time. He is my savior, He is the love of my life, He is my portion, He is the reason I live and breathe today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Say something so I know you've been here! :)