Monday, February 11, 2013

Ella fellas

Ella fellas.

So, it's been over a week without Facebook and I feel I've passed the point of no reeeturrrnnn.
Every time I think about going back I'm like, "BLEH!" Just all the time I was on there. It's so sad. I don't know if I can go back. Now that I'm away from it, I mean. If I were ever to try to visit I just might be tempted to stay! It happens, you know it does! Facebook is like a potato chip, you can't have just one! Better not to buy them at all.

By the way, I went to Walmart last night. I was cooking dinner (Lasagna soup... so good.) and we didn't have the cheese for it. So, sadly, I went to Walmart. And the only reason I went dressed as I was was because it was Walmart. My sister.. she will be sooo embarrassed of me after reading this. I was wearing yoga capris, and an old, old, old shirt, and a sweatshirt (it gets better) ANDDDD fuzzy pink and white socks with green heels ANDDDDD crocs.
Yes. Yes, soak in the Walmart smell.
The whole time I was walking through I was thinking, "I can't believe I came here dressed like this.."
See what I've come to? I've been doing the strangest things! I wonder what I'll do tomorrow o_O.

Oh, you know what I have to do now? On Facebook I'd post picture upon picture that I thought was hilarious. Now, when I find something funny, I run to my brother's room, laughing like a nerd, and say, "Nick, c'mere, c'mere!" and he comes and then I show him and usually he laughs.
So much more satisfying seeing someone's reaction rather than "Like".
This actually just happened because I went to Pinterest to find the lasagna soup recipe. I saw this picture and had to show it to Nick. It's hilarious XD
My cousin sent me homemade marshmallows a few weeks ago. And they are SO good. AMAZING. You know what they're good in? Hot chocolate. You know a good hot chocolate?
THIS STUFF!!!
I don't know if I will ever buy hot coco mix again because this stuff is awesome. It's so delicious. Tastes more real and is suuuper creamy.
Anyway, this was just a quick post mostly to highlight my horrible Warlmart garb and talk about how life's so much better without Facebook. Though I miss you all! Maybe I'll call some of yuz!

OMIGAWSHNESS! I almost forgot! The REAL reason behind this blog post as, of course, to tell you I've been super busy watching Wives and Daughters over the weekend. OMW. That movie makes me actually cry. I just. It's just. Sigh.
Anyway. That took up my weekend. Time well-spent, I think.
And I wanted to give you all this picture, I snapped it myself!
Love love love, darlings, don't be strangers now!




3 comments:

  1. I fully approve of this post. That pinterest picture made me laugh so much. XD I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CROCS IN PUBLIC????

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    Lasagna soup sounds good though. You have converted me.

    I still need to watch W & D.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Say something so I know you've been here! :)