Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Stars

Where I live we have one of the most amazing views of the sky. I love star gazing. Who doesn't love star gazing? You'd have to be crazy to not.
Anyways, I decided to go lay outside and star gaze for a while. No particular reason, I just love the stars!
I could see part of the milky way! And then a shooting star! I saw three, total.
I am amazed by the hugeness of the universe, and to think God created it all!
How can someone walk outside and be among nature and not see the Creator behind it all? I simply don't understand how they can imagine it all blew up or grew from some goo of life. "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.." (Psalm 53:1)
What's more is, not only did God create all the stars, but "He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names." (Psalm 147:4)
Amazing. Amazing!
I love basking in God's amazingness. Don't you? Shouldn't you?
I reached the end of my star gazing and said, "oh, just one more (shooting star)" Right after I said that, whoosh! There it goes! Coincidence? I don't think so. =)

Praising the Lord tonight for His awesomeness. How could anyone ever have a care in the world when they know God's got their back? I mean, seriously. "The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" (Psalm 27:1)
Friends, if you don't know God, you ought to give Him a chance.
"Be still and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth." Psalm 46:10.

3 comments:

  1. where did it come from? where will it go, where will it go.. don't you wish you had the answers? well i know

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ6yaxIoeRw

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Say something so I know you've been here! :)