Saturday, August 4, 2012

I did something naughty yesterday. A lot of somethings. I will name them for you.

  • I spent money.
  • I spent money on frozen yogurt.
  • I ate at Wendy's.
  • Not only did I eat at Wendy's, but I drank Dr. Pepper, too.
  • And I ate all the french fries..
  • I baked, and ate, cookies.
Now that we've got that out of the way. How are you?
Oh, I'm alright. I just rearranged my furniture for the bazillionth time.
But you don't want to hear about that, you want to hear about my adventure in town!
Well, I started out going into toown. Town, town, not that town that's just 4 minutes away, but that one over THERE. Ok, it's only 20 minutes away, but it's away!
I went into town to pick up pottery that I painted with my mother last Saturday. I'd post pictures, only my camera is way over there.. and I'm chilaxing in my green chair. No can do, Commander.
So, since I was in TOWN, I figured I might as well go to Fred Meyer! Such a neat store with desks and stuff. Oh, and food, and clothes, too. Well, it's like Walmart or Target but cooler. And I bought my purse there, so I wanted to shop for a new purse.
Ok, so my phone rang and I got up anyway.. but that's because it was my mom. And I don't care how comfortable or lazy you are, if your mama's calling, you answer! Which resulted in my making chili dip (chili + desired amount of cream cheese = chili dip), eating it, bartering with Jeff about taking my car as long as he brings me back tea, sitting at the piano and playing a short (short) tune and then grabbing my music books so I could recatalog them. Only to return to my room with three volumes of sheet music and remember that I abandoned you. Sadly, this is a typical Andrea thing to do.

ANYWAY, after retrieving the pottery, I got some froyo (Rachelle hates that term) because it was lunch time and I figured I should have a snack before shopping, otherwise I get cranky and tired and just go home.  But froyo wasn't enough. Impulsively, I turn into a Wendy's drive-thru and before I can rethink this terrible act, I not only ordered a chicken sandwich--but fries and GASPGASPGASP, a soda.
Let's examine this, shall we?
Chicken sandwich: Not such a terrible choice, chicken, sure, from Wendy's, a little better.
Add fries: Greasy, fried sticks of fat and starch. That's... ok, it was just a small!
But then, the greatest wrong of them all.. did I order lemonade? No. Or even a frosty? No. I order.. Dr. Pepper.
I shall take this moment to say, I don't drink soda. Sure, once in a long while. For instance, I had some at a friend's bday party in May and then on the way home from Rachelle's house I had a few sips of Nick's Mr. Pibb (or was it Dr. Pepper? IDK, my bff, Jill?)
Soda's simply not meant to be consumed by humans. And then, fast food! I never eat fast food--well, not never, but I do avoid it.
Either way, it was all just a bunch of tomfoolery and I shant be drinking soda for a while now! Or eating fast food for that matter.

So, after doing that evil, I went to find Fred Meyer, only I'm sure they moved it somewhere else, because I couldn't find it. I should take this time to note that I never remember exactly where Fred Meyer is. In this case, I went the back way to Wendy's and passed it, got on the highway, went further up, didn't see it, went to Walmart (more on that later) then turned around and went home, only I took a shortcut home which went around where Fred Meyer is so I ended up avoiding it in my grand scheme of stupidity. But let's talk about Walmart. This Walmart I almost never go to because it's so farrr awaaay. So I go there looking for shampoo, conditioner, fish oil and eye drops.
I end up buying shampoo and conditioner and then leaving in a cold sweat to get out of there because I can't find anything in that place!
There is another Walmart on my way home, which I know like the back of my hand. Ahhh. So I finish my shopping there and return home where my new wireless keyboard and mouse set are waiting for me.
But I need batteries and my family is known for not having batteries. So I go back to Walmart. But to the other one that's closer to home. This one I know almost as well as the other. The reason being, it's newer so I haven't been going as long. It took me a full rotation around the store to finally find the batteries. It should be noted that I was carrying around a package of toilet paper while looking incredibly lost.
Note to all: Batteries are usually in a big huge thing in the main aisle up front where the checkout lanes are. D'oh!
I also looked at some sterling silver earrings and promised myself I would buy some someday.
I rented Mirror Mirror, which is a hilarious movie, and watched it with my family.
So now you know where I was yesterday.. bumbling around town trying to find Fred Meyer and batteries. Sigh, what am I going to do with myself?


Oh, and here's a picture of the bowl I painted. Don't flatter yourself, I just stole it off of my facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Say something so I know you've been here! :)