Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Here you are, precious! I got a GOOD picture.

 Now you know.
I've used it for numerous dishes now, and I couldn't be happier.
I'm going to go back and make another one, probably green. It'll say something equally smart like, Fantastically Tasty. Any ideas?
It may look a little like this:
But not so yellow. That's a plate I made for my bff. Isn't it snug? Yes. I know you're jealous.
So the plan for today is, clean the kitchen, go to work, come back and WRITE.
Speaking of work, I was thinking of getting a job a Jamms. It's a frozen yogurt place that I love! (Better than Top This <_< ). Just a consideration I'll be praying about. I started reading in Ephesians, too. I haven't read it in a while so I'm rediscovering all this little goodies.
Now, for a moment to be honest with you: This is how my bed looks when I roll out of it in the morning..

 I know.. I guess I might toss and turn a little.. Just a little?
Anyway, I thought it was so funny that my covers were so completely mangled, that I snapped a picture of it. I know, it may be weird to you, but I think it's hilarious. Probably something only ten or eight people in the world might find humorous. Let me know if you're one of them, I'd like to shake your hand.

Ending on a happy note: Have I told you, lately, that I love my room? Look at this..

 Sparkles.. Everywhere!! <3
Just.. just, there aren't words for how beautiful it is.  Sigh. Farewell.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, your room is magical! I toss and turn like crazy too, no matter how comfortable I am. And that plate you made for BFF is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Say something so I know you've been here! :)