Monday, April 9, 2012

April Fool's!

Hello Trolly People!

Well, April Fool's day came and went. But I realized I didn't blog about it! If there ever was a thing to blog about.. well April Fool's isn't it. But I took pictures and everything!

I shall show you.
First I put a rubber band over the sprayer on our kitchen sink. MUAHAHAHA. I got so many people it was great.
Then I put green food coloring and soap in the bathroom tank. Of course that didn't last through the whole night, which was a bummer.
Thirdly, I made these hilarious little drapery things to put over my brothers' doors. You'll see.
Finally, I switched around the common computer by copying a picture of the screen, hiding the icons on the desktop then putting the picture of the screen as a background so that it looked like the icons were still there.
Of course this didn't work well because no one uses the shortcuts on the desktop d'oh!!

The framework for my special surprise. 

It starts to take shape.. Do you know how hard it is to rip off duct tape in the middle of the night??

This was for Nick's door. Lol

With Jeffrey's I added a neat little recipe that came with the Reynold's wrap. 

Jeffrey's is done!
Over Jeffrey's Door
And, yes, I went there. 
 So, as you see, I had a fun April Fool's. I also put dye in Jeff's organic milk and the family's milk.
I'm not usually an active trickster on AFD, so I surprised myself with all my trickery. I'm sure my family will get me back next year. They got an early start...


This is what I found when I woke up. 


4 comments:

  1. I pity the foo! That is so stinkin' hilarious. Love your tales of trickery! I wish I coulda seen everyone with the sprayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Princess Diaries the Queen calls them "Trolly People" in a scene. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Say something so I know you've been here! :)