Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Of the utmost peevish kind!

Let's talk about roundabouts. Do you know what a roundabout is?
It is one of the coolest road inventions ever. And, if used properly, they should reduce traffic congestion!
IF used properly.
People where I'm from must not understand the concept of the right-of-way with a roundabout, because people who are on the roundabout stop when they see someone coming up to the roundabout. Hellooooeeww, you have the right away, just go for it! The people coming up to the roundabout have to yield to you!
By the way, people-who-stop-and-don't-know-what-the-meaning-of-yield-is, the people already on the roundabout are not going to attack you. They are basically on the opposite side of the roundabout, you have permission to enter the roundabout! Sorry, that's like... one of my biggest pet peeves. Which, I don't get, if they peeve you, why keep them as pets??
Want to know another pet peeve? Men! Well, it doesn't really have to do with them, exactly, but their effect on women.
There's this sort of girlish nature that takes over whenever you like a guy. I've been pondering this lately, a girl's attitude around a guy.
You can be one of the most independent, tough, awesome, single ladies ever.. but if you meet a guy you like you suddenly revert back to your 15 year old self. It just blows me away. 
Or, and I'm not sure which is worse, a handsome man talks to you and you turn into this brainless shy person that doesn't know how to answer basic questions. (Ok, so that just happened to me.. don't know if everyone's like that :P) But it's so embarrassing. It's like, "Hellew, where's the awesome, confident girl that walked in?"
So, let's put all the men in front of the roundabouters and be done with it. (That's totally a joke)

Speaking of men, wait. No. Nevermind.
So, I'll tell you something I LOVE, driving a stick shift. But I already talked about that in my other blog! Who cares? I have to say one thing, I am eternally grateful that my siblings and I all got the racing genes from our parents. You can tell racing's in our blood whenever you see us on motorcycles or in a car with any sort of power. Oooh reliishh the power... I want a stick shift. My next car is going to be a stick shift.

So.. I have a question to ask you all (even atheists can join in on the fun, if you want!)
Say you believe in a God that is all-powerful and can do anything, say this God that you believe in created the world and universe and YOU.
This is my question, if a God is that powerful.. do you think He could heal your body if it was broken?
Wow, that reads like I'm being rude, but I'm not.
But, no, really...do you believe that God can heal your body if it was broken?
He really should be able to, shouldn't He?
Healing never occurred to me, to be honest, until I was about 15 or 16 years old.
Say you created a machine, just imagine it in your mind.
You created it to do something (whatever you want), you put it together, you know the ins and outs.
Then, you have a friend that studies the machine, looks at it, takes it apart... gets to know it pretty well.
You then give that machine to someone, they use it, and it breaks. Who would that someone go to first? You, the person that created the machine?
Or the friend that studied it?
Well, the friend might know some stuff.. but who has more knowledge, here?
So, why not? Why not go to God?
I realize this is a super touchy subject and I'm not condemning anyone who goes to the doctor in anyway, I'm just trying to provoke thought.
As for my own opinion, well maybe I'll save it until after I gather yours.

I think I'll end here. I want to write in my Star Wars book.. I mean, if I want to be a serious, growed-up writer, I gotta write and attempt to get published, gotten't I? Yep. Cyaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Say something so I know you've been here! :)