Sunday, December 4, 2011

:3

That's it! I can't take it anymore!!
I have to paint. I've just got to.
My mom said I could paint in the dining room but I didn't want to make it a huge mess from all my crazy paint-splattering ways. But desperation has driven me to throw out my good sense and set up my easel in the dining room. Lord help us all.
I've got a ton of canvas, I've got turpentine, I've got loads of paint. The only thing I've not got -- until now -- is a place to paint! AAAAAAAAAAAH! I think I'm going stir-crazy. No, paint-stir-crazy. I've been out of the house a lot (for me) and it's not even snowy out so it's not like I've got cabin fever. But there are so many paintings sitting inside of me scratching at my brain and fingers saying, "Andrea, PAINT US PAINT USSS!!!" That I've just gotta!!

Okay, I think now that I got that out of my system I can just take a deep breath and speak rationally.

..............

Not working. Maybe I'll just go paint right now.
Okay.
Wait, it's almost midnight. And tomorrow's Monday. I have to work tomorrow. But-But-But-GRRRR.
It's funny, I set up my easel and everything, with the intention of painting tomorrow, and then I go upstairs and what movie are my brothers and dad watching? The Christmas Cottage. Which is about what? Thomas Kinkade. As if I didn't have trouble enough calming this ravaging painting beast inside of me, I had to become incredibly enthralled in a painting movie? Blast!

But, it's okay, because I'm going to Bed Bath and Beyond tomorrow to buy a duvet.
Wait, what does that have to do with anything?
Nothing.
Okay.
Moving on.
Is anyone else concerned here? Wait, no one else is here! AH!
.............

Okay, no really, I'll be normal now.

You really believed me that time, didn't you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Say something so I know you've been here! :)